FBC Family and Friends:
We know that the past two months have been difficult for many of us (both physically and emotionally). As Arkansas and the nation begin moving forward, FBC Searcy is also beginning a slow transition to on-campus church activities. We know that no plan is perfect, and we understand that there are multiple opinions concerning how we should move forward. With that in mind, here are FBC Searcy’s plans to begin a return to the church campus:
We will resume on-campus worship services on Sunday, May 24.
We will offer two identical services: 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
Our suggestion is that older adults attend the 9am service while younger adults attend the 11am service. If your family is multi-generational, please pick the service that is right for you.
- We will continue to live stream worship at the 11:00 am service.
Social distancing guidelines will be followed as listed below.
Childcare will not be provided for worship services.
The following activities will tentatively resume on June 28:
- Life Group Bible Studies
- Preschool and Children’s activities
- Youth services and activities
♦ GUIDELINES FOR WORSHIP SERVICES BEGINNING MAY 24 ♦
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WORSHIP FROM HOME IF ANY OF THESE APPLY
- You are in a high risk category or you have “at risk” concerns.
- You have had a recent fever (past two days), you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or you are feeling ill.
- You have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual in the past 14 days.
- You do not feel like you can abide by social distancing guidelines.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PERSONAL PROTECTION
- The only access to the church campus will be through the Worship Center doors on Spruce, Spring, and Center.
- No buildings other than the Worship Center will be accessible.
- Please avoid any physical contact with others (outside your family group).
- All individuals 10 years and older should wear a facemask at all times.
- Please make efforts to remain socially distanced in hallways and restrooms.
- The Worship Center seating will be organized in a way that promotes social distancing.
- Family groups should sit together on the same pew.
- Individuals will be available to help you find appropriate seating for you and your family.
SANITIZING AND CLEANLINESS
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Worship Center building.
- The Worship Center will be cleaned and sanitized before services each week.
- The Worship Center will be sanitized between the two services using a professional sanitizing method.
- Offering plates will not be used during the service, but tithes and offerings will be accepted in the foyer.
- You are encouraged to bring your personal Bible, pen, and offering envelopes (these shared items will not be available).
♦ IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LINKS ♦